FAQs COVID-19 Info Finance Info Support Jubilee Ministries Community ResourcesOnline FormationLiturgy and Worship ResourcesOnline Worship Schedule
Did we miss something good? Send us an email.
Waiver of Fees for COVID-19 Testing for Uninsured in NJ: The NJ Dept. of Health issued guidance on March 20, 2020 to waive testing fees for uninsured New Jersey residents.
Anti-Poverty Network of NJ COVID-19 Resource List: An extensive list of resources for the State of New Jersey. Includes general resources as well as resources related to health and healthcare, childcare, housing, mortgage and finance, utilities, hunger, disabilities, supporting vulnerable populations, and more.
Episcopal Asset Map: A place to find ministries of any kind within the Episcopal Church. Looking for a food pantry or a halfway house operated by an Episcopal Church? You find it at EAP. Anyone can add or change information about a ministry; the info is confirmed before it’s published.
NJ 2-1-1: A service available online (or by dialing 2-1-1 from any phone) that helps people find solutions to personal needs by informing them of resources in their community. Churches can also list their outreach services on the site.
NJ VOAD: Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster builds partnerships to improve outcomes for people and communities affected by disasters by facilitating cooperation, communication, coordination and collaboration among nonprofit organizations, community-based groups, government agencies and for-profit companies. See their web site or email Keith Adams, Executive Director.
- New Volunteer Guidelines for Volunteers Released by NJ Governor’s Office of Volunteerism. The Governor’s Office on Volunteerism, in coordination with New Jersey VOAD and other partners, has released new guidance for volunteers specific to the current COVID-19 situation. As this crisis rapidly evolves, the document is subject to frequent updates.
- NJVOAD COVID-19 Resources. Resources from NJ Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster. You will prompted to enter the password NJVOAD4Cs
- FEMA VOISE (Voluntary Organization Information System for Engagement) Dashboard. Information from FEMA that is being updated in real time. You can enter as a Guest by entering your name.
- New Jersey COVID Information Hub. COVID-19 information from the NJ Dept. of Health. Includes Services, Information, Announcements and Live Updates.
- PPE Donation Offers should be directed to PPEDONATIONS@njsp.org.
Youth & Family
Answering Children’s questions about COVID-19:
Centers for disease Control and Prevention: An 8-minute video from the CDC addressed to children on “Answering Kids’ Questions About The Coronavirus”