FAQs COVID-19 Info Finance Info Support NJ Episcopal Community Services Community and Outreach ResourcesOnline FormationLiturgy and Worship ResourcesOnline Worship Schedule
Community and Outreach Resources
Did we miss something good? Send us an email.
Comprehensive Resources and Directories
- Anti-Poverty Network of NJ COVID-19 Resource List: An extensive list of resources for the State of New Jersey. Includes general resources as well as resources related to health and healthcare, childcare, housing, mortgage and finance, utilities, hunger, disabilities, supporting vulnerable populations, and more.
- New Jersey COVID Information Hub. COVID-19 information from the NJ Dept. of Health. Includes Services, Information, Announcements and Live Updates.
- NJ 2-1-1: A service available online (or by dialing 2-1-1 from any phone) that helps people find solutions to personal needs by informing them of resources in their community. Churches can also list their outreach services on the site.
- NJ VOAD: Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster builds partnerships to improve outcomes for people and communities affected by disasters by facilitating cooperation, communication, coordination and collaboration among nonprofit organizations, community-based groups, government agencies and for-profit companies. See their web site or email Keith Adams, Executive Director.
- NJVOAD COVID-19 Resources. Resources from NJ Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster. You will prompted to enter the password NJVOAD4Cs
- FEMA VOISE (Voluntary Organization Information System for Engagement) Dashboard. Information from FEMA that is being updated in real time. You can enter as a Guest by entering your name.
Food Distribution and Feeding Workgroup, Friday 11 AM
Emotional and Spiritual Workgroup, Friday 1 PM