The mission of the Ministry Institute is to bring to the Diocese of New Jersey opportunities for Christian formation, spirituality, and ministry learning and development.
Upcoming Courses and Events by Date.
- Feb. 21, 22, 29, Holy Trinity, Ocean City
- May 15, 16, 23, location to be decided
- Oct. 9, 10, 17, location to be decided (Spanish language)
- Feb. 29: Grace Church, Pemberton
- Feb. 1: St. Paul’s, Westfield
- Feb. 8: St. Bartholomew’s, Cherry Hill.
- Feb. 15: Cristo Rey, Trenton. This session is for Spanish speakers only
- March 28: St. James, Edison
- April 18: Christ’s Church, Tom’s River This session is for Spanish speakers only
- April 25: St. Mary’s, Haddon Heights
- May 9: Grace Church, Haddonfield
Most courses offer online registration. Registration links can be found within each event.
Need help with registration?
Contact Mary Anne Clisham toll free at 609 394-5281, ext. 10 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All registration and financial information given by you to the Diocese of New Jersey during online registration is kept strictly confidential.
No information will ever be sold to or shared with any third party.
A full refund will be given for cancellations made three weeks (21days) or more before the event. No refund will be given for cancellations made less than three weeks (21 days) before the event.
Public transportation to Trenton
If you’re coming to an event in Trenton — at Diocesan House or Trinity Cathedral — and need to find a train or bus, check the schedules. A NJ Transit trip planer will enable you to find a convenient route and time.
The Ministry Institute
Diocese of New Jersey
808 West State Street
Trenton, New Jersey 08618-5326
Phone: 609 394-5281 Fax: 609 394-9546
Mary Anne Clisham, MI Information Coordinator Receptionist/Office Assistant 609 394-5281, Extension 10
All events (except related to youth)
Mary Anne Clisham, Receptionist/Office Assistant 609 394-5281, Extension 10 email@example.com
Events for or related to Youth
The Office for Youth and Young Adult Ministries, 609 394-5281, Extension 36, firstname.lastname@example.org