Dear Sisters and Brothers of the Diocese of New Jersey:
Greetings. I write to update you on the work of the Bishop Search and Nomination Committee. As you may recall the Committee was to choose six at-large members to ensure that the Committee is as representative of the Diocese as possible.
I am pleased to let you know that those six at-large spots were voted on and filled on Tuesday November 9 by the Committee. These additional members are:
- Mr. Juan Delgado, St. Andrews Camden
- The Rev. Jorge Antoneli, St. John’s Elizabeth
- Mr. Micah Cronin, Trinity Princeton
- The Rev Allen Wakabayashi, Episcopal Church at Princeton
- The Rev Chase Danford, Trinity Asbury Park
- Mr. Tal Kramer, St. Thomas Glassboro
I hope that you will agree with me that the Committee now is quite representative of the diversity of our Diocese.
The Committee will be meeting for a retreat to lay out their timeline and to familiarize themselves with the process.
The Standing Committee and I continue to seek people interested in being members of the Transition Committee and I hope to be able to communicate with you soon who the chair and members of that committee are.
Yours in Christ,
Fr. Ed Zelley
President, Standing Committee