For the article about Fr. Francisco Pozo’s retirement discussed in the June 24 Good News in the Garden State, please follow this link.
At St. Mary’s we strive to practice “a living faith in a historic place.”
We seek to express, in worship and parochial life, the Catholic faith as it has been received by the Episcopal Church. Founded in 1702, we pray that we may continue to be an extraordinary community of faith, in which Excellent worship is offered to God; the Gospel of Jesus Christ is proclaimed; the Faith of the Apostles is taught; the people are nurtured in Christian living; and care is offered to the suffering and the poor.
St. Mary’s operates a food pantry, the “Ladle of Love,” which is open on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Wednesdays of the month.
on the Web