- This event has passed.
Virtual Soles for the Harvest
November 6, 2021 — November 13, 2021
JOIN US FOR THE VIRTUAL TENTH ANNUAL SOLES FOR THE HARVEST 5K AND 1 MILE FUN WALK/RUN.
CHOOSE YOUR DATE: November 6 through 13, 2021. Times will not be accepted before November 6 or after November 13.
*The 5K/1Mile MUST be completed in one run.
Race proceeds benefit programs dedicated to alleviating hunger in New Jersey
During registration, YOU may BECOME A FUNDRAISER, creating the capacity to accept online donations for a hunger-related charity OF YOUR CHOICE! YOUR hunger-related charity may be a Church supported feeding program or a not-for-profit feeding program.
PLEASE help us share the harvest!
SOLES FOR THE HARVEST 5k AND 1 MILE FUN WALK/RUN is sponsored by the Episcopal Diocese of New Jersey, Office of Jubilee Ministries.
If you have already registered and wish to have a refund of your entry fee, please email the race organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org and your request will be processed as soon as we confirm your earlier registration. We hope those who registered early will understand and support the race’s cause by racing virtually, but we understand than there may be those who do not wish to do so. We’ll be back live next year!
Here is a little information for you regarding Virtual Races.
- Bibs and finisher certificates will be available online, through your race profile.
- With a Virtual Race, you will have a period of ONE week to finish! (November 6 – November 13th) NOTE: 5K and 1 Mi must be completed in one run!
- You will have the opportunity to upload your results on the Soles For The Harvest Race Page
- YOU can be a fundraiser! Just select that option when you register!
- You can upload photos from your run/walk or finish on our website and share your accomplishments!