We Are Stronger Together
Episcopal Community Services (ECS-NJ) is a new initiative that focuses on
proactively addressing human needs, such as food and shelter, and
relentlessly working against both social and racial injustice.
We will accomplish these goals by:
1. providing grants to our ministries and projects
2. offering educational and training opportunities
3. opening up crucial connections and networks
4. advocating for meaningful systemic change
The Latest from ECS-NJ
Bishop Stokes on ECS
Let’s Put Our Faith into Action
As disciples of Jesus Christ, we share God’s mission of reconciliation, compelling us to change whatever causes the oppression.
Significant challenges and inequities have grown more obvious against the backdrop of COVID-19:
- – 1.2 + million people are food insecure in NJ.
- – Almost 400,000 of them are children.
- – 300,000 + NJ residents are facing evictions at the end of the moratorium.
Your generous support will guarantee our Diocese the ability to expand our ministries across New Jersey in order to better address the needs of society. With your support, we will stand up for social justice and overcome the bonds of racism.
All this is possible if we work together! ECS-NJ will strengthen our ability to focus in a united and coordinated way. Become a Founding Member today by making a sacrificial gift or pledge.
We call upon you to participate in fighting for positive change.
- Endorse the urgency and importance of this new ministry by serving as a Friend of ECS-NJ.
- Become a Founding Member by making a sacrificial gift or pledge.
- Join us for our Zoom events. View previously recorded Summits and Monthly Briefings on our YouTube Playlist
- Volunteer your time or talents.
- Pray for the success of our efforts.