Archives of the Diocese of New Jersey
By Canon Cynthia McFarland
- The Right Reverend Paul Matthew’s private chapel at ‘Merwick’ in Princeton
- Jersey Episcopalian, Autumn 2005. Includes a history of Burlington’s Point House.
- Jersey Episcopalian, Winter, 2005. Includes a history of Pew fees in the Diocese.
By the Reverend Canon Laurence D. Fish
- A history of the honorary canons of Trinity Cathedral, as of 2009
- The Diocese of New Jersey and the Great Depression
- Episcopal Clergy as Amateur Sleuths 2005
- Camp NEJECHO (PDF) Via Media 2001
- Genealogy, Via Media March 2001
- Bishop Doane’s Election, Via Media April 1998
- Ministry in the Pine Barrens, parts I and II (PDF)
- Diocesan Youth Work, Via Media July/Aug 1997
- General Convention in New Jersey, Via Media May 1997
- Migrant Ministry, Via Media January 1997
- Our Ministry to the Deaf, Via Media November 1996
- Ministry to / by Blacks, Via Media September 1996
- In Diverse Tongues (PDF), Via Media June 1996
- Seal of the Diocese of New Jersey, Via Media April 1996
- Commemorative Plates of Colonial Churches, Via Media February 1996
- Visual Images (photos of old churches), Via Media December 1995
- Diocesan Constitution and Canons, Via Media November 1995
Contact email@example.com for more information.